It has been our distinct pleasure to host our Annual Tradesman Banquet to celebrate all of the subcontractors and suppliers that make our Company and each of our projects a success every year.
We are so appreciative to work with such outstanding tradesmen – you are a significant driving force behind our success!
Tradesman of the Year – The Dury Diehl 2021 Award
For your effective onsite leadership, ability to adapt to changing environments and schedules, and positive attitude throughout each step of every project.
Iron Hill Safety Award
For your continued commitment to putting Safety First and setting high standards for your fellow Tradesmen!
2021 Outstanding Tradesman Award Recipients
- EcoTech Marine, Bethlehem, PA
- Bethlehem Flex Center V, Bethlehem, PA
- Stuffed Puffs Headquarters & Plant, Bethlehem, PA
Comroe Advanced Power
- PeachTree Health Group, Harbeson, DE
- Texas Pipe, Middlesex, NJ
- LollicupStore Branchburg, NJ
- Pureland Flex Center Building I, Logan, NJ
Ira G. Steffy & Sons
- Keystone Natural Holdings, Folcroft, PA
- Lehigh Valley Flex Center, Bethlehem, PA
- TSW Alloy Wheels, Easton, PA
JC & Sons
- Permadur Industries, Hillsborough, NJ
New Jersey Site
- St. John’s Phase 1, Paterson, NJ
Fenstermacher Construction Services
- S&S Trucking, Bethlehem, PA
- Prime Global, East Orange, NJ
On behalf of everyone at Iron Hill Construction Management and J.G. Petrucci Company – thank you for all that you do. We look forward to celebrating with all of you at next year’s banquet in 2022!